- The Bible is God’s perfect revelation of His truth and self. It is perfect, authoritative, and sufficient.
- God exists in the persons of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Every human being is created in the image of God and deserving of dignity, respect, and love. However, all humanity has been separated from God because of sin and stands in need of rescue.
- Jesus Christ, the second person of the Trinity, has accomplished everything necessary to redeem us from sin, bestow upon us His own righteousness, and welcome us into the family of God through His life, death, and resurrection.
- Salvation is gifted to all who believe and trust in the work of Jesus for salvation. It is not earned.
The Church is composed of people who have trusted Christ as savior and thereby have been born into God’s family. The Church has been granted the responsibility and
privilege of carrying the good news of salvation to the ends of the earth. Every member has a gift and responsibility to make this happen.
- Jesus will one day return to gather His Church to be with Him forever. Because of this we know time is limited and our work urgent.